Some characteristics of Lexis smart system for journals are as follow:
- Lexis manuscript tracking system (smart & Advanced)
- Online review system with advanced features
- Lexis antiplagiarism under web enabled software
- Publishing papers with various formal formats
- Providing single and multiple paper outputs for using in referencing systems such as EndNote and Reference Manager
- The ability to provide multiple output formats in a single file; for example, download of the total number of published papers in one year in a single PDF file
- Advanced online payment system for paying the publishing fee with the ability to consider smart discount for special diseases and low-income countries
- Automatic system for providing different users with newsletters and other new information
- Advanced and automatic system compatible with the formats required by scientific databases PubMed, Scopus, CrossRef, DOAJ and …
- Providing an advanced and automatic system for calculating the Cited-by for each published paper using Scopus and CrossRef databases
- Providing an advanced system for examining the status of papers at any moment for the authors and scientific institutions
- A smart notification system for the changes of the status of papers for every author, reviewer and editor involved in that paper, through email and SMS
- Providing Android and IOS versions of the journal’s website for the public and for free
- Providing specific profiles for authors, reviewers, editors, editor-in-chief, language editor, structure editor and statistics editor with specialized capabilities
- Providing an advanced online system for presenting scientific CV based on PubMed, Scopus, and Google Scholar to the public with the ability to the obtain a PDF output
- Smart online system for reviewers’ automatic suggestions on each paper based on the specialized subject area of the paper
- Providing multimedia services such as films and clips on specialized subjects
- Providing advanced security measures and controlling data protection for all users
- Providing a smart notification system for sending editorial letter to all of the members of the editorial board
- Providing an advanced search system for searching papers and authors with different and specific search filters
- Providing audio reading service for paper texts
- Automatic system for calculation of the number of visitors, the number of citations and determining most viewed and hot papers
- Automatic system for selecting the best reviewer, editor and paper in each season
- Smart online calculation of the percentage of the accepted and the rejected papers
- Providing smart black list system for violators and a system for suspending the role of editors and reviewers
- Providing a smart automatic system for ranking the members of editorial board
- Providing an advanced publishing template for papers with special characteristics
Immunology is a field of science that covers the study of all aspects of the immune system in all organisms. It deals with the immune response of an organism to antigenic challenge and its recognition of what is self and what is not.
Proper functioning of cell and regulation by checkpoints is very important for the survival of a multicellular organism. In most of the cancers, cell starts growing without any control over cell cycle. Scientists are now focussing on how to bring back cancerous cells under checkpoint controls under cancer biology research.
Neurology is the branch of science which deals with the nervous system. Neurology includes structural, functional, molecular and medical aspects of nervous system.
Cell Biology deals with the structural and functional aspect of cells. Since cell is the basic unit of life, researchers are now focusing on cellular level research. Cell biology allows understanding of tissues and organisms as all are composed of cells.
Microbiology deals with the study of organisms like virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, archaea and algae at microscopic level. Whether we talk about fermented food or bioremediation for environment, microbiology plays an important role in human lives.
Plant biology which is also known as Botany or phytology, deals with the physiology, cell biology, mycology, plant-microbe interaction and molecular biology of the plants. Plant Biology research is important because plants are sources of numerous things like medicines, food, fibres and building materials.
Developmental biology deals with the processes responsible for growth and development of organisms. It includes the study of reproduction, metamorphogenesis and regeneration developmental biology research can help in understanding of developmental abnormalities and other related conditions like cancer.
Study of animals is important for the understanding of diversity of animal’s life on earth. Animals have adapted themselves in response to different environment al conditions over past. Animal biology deals with the chemical and physical makeup of animals providing better insights of animal evolution.
Molecular Biology is the branch of biology which deals with the macromolecules of biological origin. It is basically an amalgamate of biochemistry, genetics and biophysics. Using molecular techniques, researchers can easily study DNA and RNA for the root cause of various diseases.
It is a novel human engineering approach in which direct manipulation in the genetic structure of an organism is done. Numerous researches around the globe are being conducted to develop novel treatment and diagnostic strategies by exploiting genetic design of an organism.