This journal does not levy any charge for review or publication from January 2017. The default and recommended publication type is free of publish fee for all authors; all published papers with this default method are not open access and due to access them, users should purchase them. The authors are free to select publication type.
Journal of Biology and Today's World supports open access also as secondary publication type:
The publish fee for open access type: (Duration 2017); Lexis Academy not apathetic to the problems of human society and offer special facilities for authors from low-income countries (40% waiver) and also authors (first author or corresponding author) with specific diseases (70% waiver) such as thalassemia, hemophilia, cancer, multiple sclerosis and etc. The authors with specific disease must be provide accurate and verified their documents to prove their claim to Journal of Biology and Today's World. For more information and correspondence, please send your requests to:
- Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma in Iran; a Ret-rospective Study to Investigate Demographic ..
- Investigation of Blood Selenium and Zinc in Type2 Diabetes with TCF7L2 (rs7903146 C/T) Genotypes..
- Serum E-selectin in Preeclampsia: A Case â Control Study..
- A Review of Bio Inspired Computing and its Applications..
- Maternal and Perinatal Outcome, a Case Report of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation Following Sn..
- Clustering Techniques on Pap-smear Images for the Detection of Cervical Cancer..
- International Conference on Smart Computing and Communication (SmartTech-2017)..