All published contents are collected for each journal by Lexis Publisher separately; Journal of Biology and Today's World is currently a Monthly journal and has 12 issues per year. You can access to considered papers and other contents through below options. Access to these items is provided here:
- Access to a specific volume contents as a pdf, ePub or references library file
- Access to one or some issues contents as a pdf, ePub or references library file
- Access to one or some papers as a pdf, ePub or references library file
- Access to authors nationality map and total number of all published papers for each volume separately
Access to issues in a volume: Click on considered volume to open and see its issues.
Access to papers in an issue: Click on considered issue and waiting to see papers in a new tab in your internet browser.
Download contents as a specific type: Click on considered logo and waiting to download.
- Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma in Iran; a Ret-rospective Study to Investigate Demographic ..
- Investigation of Blood Selenium and Zinc in Type2 Diabetes with TCF7L2 (rs7903146 C/T) Genotypes..
- Serum E-selectin in Preeclampsia: A Case â Control Study..
- A Review of Bio Inspired Computing and its Applications..
- Maternal and Perinatal Outcome, a Case Report of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation Following Sn..
- Clustering Techniques on Pap-smear Images for the Detection of Cervical Cancer..
- International Conference on Smart Computing and Communication (SmartTech-2017)..