A Review of Bio Inspired Computing and its Applications
Author(s): B. Suresh kumar, Deepshikha Bhargava
Bio Inspired computation is the part of Artificial intelligence which was inspired by the biological behaviors of biological systems. Swarm intelligence is the collective behavior of an organized group in day-to-day life. Common examples of swarm intelligence include ant colony, bee colony, etc. and some are non-swarm intelligence like bat algorithm, etc. This study mainly focuses on application areas of various bio inspired computing based swarm and non-swarm intelligence. This review also discusses the newly developed algorithms. Specific application areas of such algorithms have been discussed in this research. This research highlighted the future scope of present algorithms
Share this article
- Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma in Iran; a Ret-rospective Study to Investigate Demographic ..
- Investigation of Blood Selenium and Zinc in Type2 Diabetes with TCF7L2 (rs7903146 C/T) Genotypes..
- Serum E-selectin in Preeclampsia: A Case â Control Study..
- A Review of Bio Inspired Computing and its Applications..
- Maternal and Perinatal Outcome, a Case Report of Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation Following Sn..
- Clustering Techniques on Pap-smear Images for the Detection of Cervical Cancer..
- International Conference on Smart Computing and Communication (SmartTech-2017)..